Terms and Conditions
This document contains the terms and conditions governing your use of this Website and your purchase of any movie tickets, goods or services from LFS Cinemas Sdn. Bhd. using this Website.
APPLICATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. You may be asked to provide Personal Information to LFS Cinemas before purchasing any movie ticket, goods or services from this Website, before entering any competition on the Website or before registering as a member of this Website. If you do not provide that Personal Information to LFS Cinemas, LFS Cinemas may not be able to sell you movie tickets, goods or services, enter you into that competition or register you as a member.
- 3. You acknowledge that if you do not register as a member of this Website, parts of this Website designed for registered members may not be accessible to you. Employees of LFS Cinemas and its related bodies corporate are entitled to become members of the Website, but are not entitled to enter any competitions on the Website.
- 4. LFS Cinemas will use its reasonable endeavors to maintain the security of any Personal Information that you provide. This Website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under LFS Cinema''s control. However, no data transmission over the internet can be completely secure, and LFS Cinemas cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times.
- 5. LFS Cinemas may use techniques designed to identify fraudulent activities on the Website, such as fraudulent activities on the Website, such as fraudulent credit card use. If any unauthorized use of your credit card occurs as a result of your credit card purchase on the Website, you should notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
- 6. You agree that LFS Cinemas may cancel your registration as a member and/or refuse you access to this Website at any time in its sole discretion.
Movie tickets purchased via this Website can be collected
- 1. By presenting the booking confirmation number for the transaction at the ticket counter or the ticket dispensing kiosk at the respective location (wherever available).
- 2. By printing the ticket at home and presenting the print out at the ticket tearing point to gain admission to the selected movie session. The unique barcode on the ticket can only be used once.
- 3. Movie tickets purchased via this Website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange, unless required by law.
- 4. Where allocated seating applies to a session you have the choice of choosing your own seat on the Website.
Otherwise seat allocation for movie tickets purchased via this Website is on a ''best available'' basis and is carried out by a prescribed computer program. By purchasing movie tickets via this Website you agree that:
- 1. You will accept the seat allocated by LFS Cinemas to each ticket purchased; and
- 2. LFS Cinemas has made no warranties or representations to you that you will be seated in a particular seat, row or section of the relevant cinema.
- 3. You agree that LFS Cinemas may at its discretion, refuse to sell movie tickets to you or withdraw any movie tickets from sale via this Website.
- 1. Tickets once issued cannot be cancelled, exchanged or refunded
- 2. Show timings are subject to change
- 3. Patrons below 18 years of age will not be admitted for ''A'' rated movies
- 4. Outside food will not be allowed inside the complex
- 5. Smoking, drinking alcohol and chewing of pan is strictly prohibited. Intoxicated persons will not be admitted
- 6. The management will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any personal property
- 7. If show is cancelled, the responsibility of the management is limited to the face value of the ticket
- 8. Right of admission reserved
- 9. For enquiries, suggestions and feedback please mail at us email@example.com